DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE COPY OF THIS JOB VACANCY (PDF) ⇩
We're Looking for an Awesome Junior Website Developer to Join Us
Full Time • Employed Role Location: Old-Town, Swindon • Salary and Benefits Details Below
The landscape of online courses, digital training products and online events has changed beyond all recognition during 2020 and 2021 - And it's not changing as we move forward.
The need for expert marketing support for every entrepreneur wanting to grow their knowledge-based business online is needed and what we provide at HodgesNet.
We deliver world-class strategic insight and implementation services for those experts wanting to grow their global tribe of customers and serve them with systems that deliver amazing results. Our clients deliver online training courses, programmes and coaching services through a platform called Kajabi. We support them with social media marketing, video, design and launch campaigns – Kajabi is the system that is central to this all.
We are currently seeking to fill the role for a full time, employed Junior Website Developer. This position would be working from the HodgesNet office in Old Town, Swindon.
If you are the right fit and successfully come on board with the team at HodgesNet, you will work alongside our Senior Kajabi Developer and deliver the implementation of all website development work within client websites that we manage inside Kajabi (www.kajabi.com). Full training will be provided if you have not used this system before, but if you have experience of Shopify, Squarespace, Wordpress or similar, you will pick this up very quickly. You will outgoing, be someone who has a high attention to detail and a willingness to serve.
The Website Developer (Kajabi)
Role and Responsibilities
- Build out landing pages, website pages, squeeze pages and sales pages (some from Photoshop designs) for clients inside their Kajabi system.
- Update and publish blog posts and articles for clients inside their Kajabi.
- Upload and create digital training products in Kajabi from video and content provided.
- Create a workflow of automations for marketing campaigns inside of Kajabi based on behavioural dynamics of the customer (delivering content after opt-in or purchase etc)
- As part of the HodgesNet commitment to clients, you’ll maintain the 5 HodgesNet Values - You will always be mindful of achieving or exceeding promises and deadlines, you will be at service to the client, work to the highest possible standards, minimising waste and do this all with joy.
- Work alongside the HodgesNet team to deliver industry-leading strategies across all aspects of digital marketing, with Kajabi implementation being a part of the executed plans that drive success for clients. This will include the Design and Social Media team, the Account Management team and the HodgesNet Management team.
- Provide Account Managers with regular reports based on implementation projects against agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Attend client calls on request to provide first-hand insight and the ability to answer direct questions that clients may have about their Kajabi implementation.
for All Candidates
- Full training on Kajbai will be provided.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in either an agency, within a company or as a freelancer, delivering online marketing services for clients within similar online systems such as Shopify, Squarespace, Wordpress, Clickfunnels, Teachable or similar.
- Willingness to learn and be trained to use Kajabi as the single system to deliver client work.
- The ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines with high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player, working with and assisting others to deliver amazing results for clients.
- High levels of written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of online marketing, social media marketing and the online learning world will be a distinct advantage.
Benefits and Package
A full remuneration package including, but not limited to:
- A competitive salary - Starting on £18,500-£22,000 per year, dependant on experience
- Salary review after completing a 3-month probationary period and then an annual review each year
- Working hours - 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (with flexibility on request for events)
- Ongoing personal development and technical training
- Kajabi Access membership to attend webinars, book one to one calls with Kajabi support, and attending working groups with Kajabi online to learn more from them direct.
- Professional and friendly office environment to work from
- Team lunch at the end of every month
- AND Never work on your Birthday again!
*STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS*
The application process for the role of Junior Website Developer (Kajabi) will be executed as follows:
- Step 1 — Submit Your Application
Send your application to [email protected] with the following elements:
- Your Resume/CV – including links to LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook profiles.
- Links to at least 4 websites that you have built.
- Step 2 — Video Interview
If your application is successful you will be invited to attend a 20-30 minute online Video Interview on Zoom. Details will be sent to you.
- Step 3 — Face to Face Interview
If successfully passing the video interview stage, you will then be invited to attend a Face to Face Interview at the offices of HodgesNet office in Swindon which will include a 20-minute set task to complete. Allow an hour for this interview and task.
- Step 4 — Offer
A final interview may be called up on but on selection, an offer will be made to the successful candidate with the expectation of acceptance or rejection to be sent within 5 working days back to the HodgesNet.
This opportunity will remain open until the right candidate has been found and HodgesNet Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy and close applications at any time.DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE COPY OF THIS JOB VACANCY (PDF) ⇩
A Message from our Founder and Chief Geek - Ant Hodges
Dear Fellow Marketing Geek,
Business owners need YOUR help!
If you are a total marketing geek and social media ninja, we need to chat.
Our clients need someone who has a great eye for repurposing the content they produce, in order to create social media content plans that increase their visibility online, grow a tribe of followers and increase sales.
One post a day on a platform is a good start, but we do for far more!
Our process of working in the social media space for clients is very different from most other social media managers or agencies - and we want you to join the team to make the difference we are called to make.
Send in your application to me at [email protected] and hopefully, if you make the grade we can chat soon.
Let's have some fun in this marketing world, make a massive difference to clients and their businesses and create a culture in social media that serves and sells.
I hope to speak soon!