4 Things To Include In Your Video EditNov 15, 2021
Video Marketing is ever-growing and doesn’t look like it’s going to be slowing down anytime soon. Here are some statistics pulled from HubSpot that highlight just how big it is:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
We have compiled 5 things you need to include in your next video edit to ensure it is high quality, engaging and connects with your audience:
Number #1: Colour Correction
Make it aesthetically pleasing for your viewers and make sure you keep a sense of cohesiveness throughout your video.
Number #2: Jump Cuts
Cut out boring or predictable moments and portions to preserve visual interest.
Number #3: Text And Graphics
Make your video pop with some graphics and text to add visual interest for your viewers to keep them engaged.
Number #4: Background Music and SFX
Don’t only focus on the visuals. Sound is half the experience when it comes to watching a video.
Add in some background music and sound effects to enhance your viewer’s experience.
Number #5: BONUS TIP
If you create a long-format video (5+ mins long), you can repurpose it for other platforms by cutting it into short clips such as:
- YouTube Shorts
Creating a successful website can be a challenging task to do on your own; let us help! Click the link to find out more about our Video Services.