Terms of Sevrice
These are our standard business terms for all agreements made between HodgesNet Ltd and any entity (Client) which accepts the scope, terms and conditions of the contract or deliverables as agreed and detailed on any invoice, checkout or proposal.
HodgesNet Ltd is in the business of providing its clients with outplacement or outsourcing services, including the placement of remote contractors to deliver online and digital marketing services.
- The services delivered will be as set out and agreed in a proposal document and on the payment checkout page.
- If included HodgesNet Ltd will provide coaching and consultancy as part of a professional client relationship designed to facilitate the creation and development of personal, professional or business goals and assist in the development of a strategy/plan for moving towards those goals, together with agreed digital marketing support and implementation services.
- Agreed contact before, after and during this agreement may include text message, WhatsApp, Skype, Email and any other method of communication agreed between You and HodgesNet Ltd.
- The processes by which the Client may engage HodgesNet Ltd, make a request for services, utilise a preferred service provider of HodgesNet Ltd’s and perform all day- to-day activities pursuant to this Contract are set out within the terms and conditions of HodgesNet Ltd.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that by entering into this Agreement with HodgesNet Ltd, and that this agreement does not create, establish or otherwise constitute an employment relationship or agreement with HodgesNet Ltd. This Agreement does not create a partnership or agency relationship between the Client and HodgesNet Ltd who does not have any authority to enter into written or oral (whether implied or express) contracts on behalf of The Client.
- You agree to pay HodgesNet Ltd the Fees as set out in this Agreement though the and all sales are considered final on commencement of any work by the HodgesNet Ltd team, the start of your first coaching or consultancy session or by logging in and accessing any online content included within this purchase.
- You agree to call or meet HodgesNet Ltd at the specified times, showing up on time and understand that if You are late, this shortens your session by that time.
- You agree to be honest and open, to believe in yourself and to adopt an enthusiastic and positive outlook on life from this moment onwards.
- You are truly committed to change and agree to take responsibility for your life, your business, your choices and actions.
Further Agreed Commitments:
- We won't ever disclose, share, sell or rent your contact information, customer data or any other business information that we come into contact with, are sent by you or accessed though your online systems that you grant us access to. However, we will send you emails to communicate with you about your tasks.
- Client accounts are not transferable to another Client; if a Client signs up, that Client cannot transfer ownership of that account to another entity or person. A Client accounts (or tasks in progress) cannot be resold in any way.
- HodgesNet Ltd stands by our values so under no circumstances will we spam people, harvest data, break any other data protection or questionable task request. Aside from the obvious, this also includes spam-like activity including creating fake accounts, leaving comments, or creating content and disguising who sends it. This also includes liking, re-tweeting, or sharing things on Facebook, Instagram or any other social platform.
- HodgesNet Ltd can’t make unsolicited telemarketing or fundraising phone calls. Also, HodgesNet Ltd cannot collect email addresses from the web if the purpose is to send unsolicited email.
- HodgesNet Ltd cannot cold call people in hopes of generating leads.
Coaching and Consultancy:
- You enter into this Agreement with the full understanding that You are solely responsible for creating your own results when needed to implement anything for yourself or provide HodgesNet Ltd with anything requested. You understand that achieving your goals (in whole or part) cannot be guaranteed and no warranties are given.
- You are aware that coaching and consultancy is not counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis or any other form of mental health care treatment or therapy, nor is it to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals.
- If appropriate, You will seek independent professional guidance in the areas indicated in paragraph 9 (above) and You understand that all decisions and actions in these areas are Your sole responsibility no matter the outcome
Coaching and Consultancy Ethics and Confidentiality:
- HodgesNet Ltd is run and owned by Ant Hodges a fully accredited with the Master Coach APC & M Level 4 & 5 qualification through the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring
- Any notes made by a member of the HodgesNet Ltd team during any coaching or consultancy session or about You are kept confidential.
- HodgesNet Ltd will not use or disclose the information You share with any team member them during Your Sessions, except as authorized by You or as required by law.
- You understand that on occasion your HodgesNet Ltd team contact may anonymously share generalized information for marketing, training or consultation purposes with other Coaching professionals, clients or in a public forum. Your identity and any information that could lead to Your identification will remain entirely confidential.
Admin and Implementation:
- Any scheduled meeting, coaching or consultancy session may be refused if payment has not been made or any payment schedule falls into arrears as required by this Agreement. All work on agreed tasks and ongoing managed tasks will also cease until the Client account arrears are cleared.
- Where it is necessary for either Client or HodgesNet Ltd to reschedule a meeting this will be done by phone or agreed other method of communication at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Missed meetings and coaching or consultancy sessions, which are not rescheduled in accordance the notice period detailed in paragraph 23, except in exceptional circumstances (at the discretion of HodgesNet Ltd) will be unable to be rescheduled and cannot be rolled over into another scheduled timeframe. No refund or credit will be given for these scheduled appointments where the Client does not show up.
- If the Client is late for any meeting, coaching or consultancy session, this shortens the appointment time and the session will complete at the scheduled time without overrun.
- The client can communicate through email to the HodgesNet Ltd team via the email address [email protected] and through the agreed project management tool.
- All tasks will be listed in the agreed project management tool and will be acknowledged within two (2) working days for start of any task. Within that period, an expected completion time for that task will be posted by the HodgesNet Ltd team for the Client to be aware of completion.
- For any urgent tasks that the Client needs the HodgesNet Ltd team to address, a task will need to be added to the agreed project management system with the status labelled as URGENT. All attempts will then be made by the HodgesNet Ltd team to communicate with the Client within one (1) working day to have this task completed in an urgent manner.
- An account manager from HodgesNet Ltd will perform an evaluation for every task before sending to the Client or publishing, unless with prior agreement from the Client.
- All Client’s can expect that timelines will be set as realistically as possible and is dependent on how much work each task requires and how many projects are currently being undertaken at the Client’s request. It’s always smarter to be focused on as little as possible at any given time to ensure things are done in stellar fashion.
- There is no warranty or guarantee on any of the information provided by HodgesNet Ltd. HodgesNet Ltd try extremely hard to provide the greatest, most prompt, and most accurate information. However, if HodgesNet Ltd gives the Client information that is wrong in any way, although it's a mistake, HodgesNet Ltd cannot be held liable for it (or the results of the mistake) in any way. For clarity, if any member of the HodgesNet Ltd team inform the Client something results in a problem, HodgesNet Ltd will not be held responsible. The Client will always exercise due diligence and common sense before agreeing to any actions or implementation.
Termination and Continuation:
- For all agreed fixed-term contracts, HodgesNet Ltd will reserve the right to collect all payments for the entirety of the agreed term after the first payment is made, from the Client, associated Director/Owner or any third party representing them in the event of the Client’s business being sold, closed or placed into administration.
- If the Client is to decide to terminate the services of the contract, outside of any agreed fixed-term contract, they may do so by sending an email to [email protected] to serve a thirty (30) day notice, no later than seven (7) days before the next payment date. HodgesNet Ltd will then cancel any auto-recurring charges following the next payment and notice will be worked from that date.
- HodgesNet Ltd reserves the right to terminate the service of a Client at any time for any reason that is deemed to be in breach of these terms of this agreement. In extremely rare circumstances, we may end our relationship with a client for a number of reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- If the Client is constantly requesting tasks outside the scope of their service plan and there is no resolution found in attempting to scale back the requests.
- If the Client is abusive or rude to any HodgesNet Ltd team member or supplier. Please treat the HodgesNet Ltd team members as you would treat your own employees.
- If unethical marketing practices and request are made by the Client.
- If issues of payments that may arise from time to time cannot be resolved within fourteen (14) days.
- Upon termination of this Agreement HodgesNet Ltd shall cease to be liable to You in respect of the services detailed in this agreement from your purchase at the end of the current billing cycle. No refunds will be made for payments made on agreed fixed-term contracts or monthly payments made for current month contracts outside of fixed-term agreements.
- Unless extended and issued with a further Agreement, this Agreement will terminate following the delivery of the final Coaching or Consultancy Session, when all work has been delivered under the agreed project or when the fixed-term contract comes to an end.
- For the continuation or extension to this Agreement, the Client will request this of HodgesNet Ltd by requesting the specific requirements needed.
- In the event of the Client choosing or feeling mental, physical or emotional distress (or related ailment or condition) which they believe to be related either directly or indirectly to the coaching or consultancy sessions, the Client will not hold HodgesNet Ltd or the HodgesNet Ltd team member you are working with liable for any loss or cost incurred by you (or any person related to you). You will indemnify HodgesNet Ltd and the HodgesNet Ltd team member in the event of any such claim.
- Except as expressly set out in this Agreement HodgesNet Ltd will have no liability to the Client. This Agreement reflects the entire agreement and understanding between the Client and HodgesNet Ltd regarding the matters in this Agreement.
Additional Notes - For coaching and consultancy sessions:
- The Client’s intent to change and desire for change will be serious.
- The Client will make every effort to ensure they are at their peak mental, physical and emotional state for each Session.
- The Client will be ready to work and receive feedback. The Client is willing to try new ways of learning, be honest and open, keep to your commitments and inform a HodgesNet Ltd team member immediately when things are not working for them.
- The Client is willing to explore, challenge and change thoughts, feelings and actions that they recognize as self-defeating.
- The Client understands HodgesNet Ltd will be focused on the best interest of the Client as a whole, not just your goals.
- The Client is willing to give any HodgesNet Ltd team member the benefit of the doubt and wholeheartedly try new concepts or different ways of doing/approaching things.
- The Client recognizes the value and worth of themselves and the investment they are making in their personal development, business development and marketing success.
- The Client understands the need to plan the relationship ending in advance to allow for a degree of closure and wrap-up.
By completing any checkout it is assumed you are in full agreement of these terms.